Finally it’s found a home in the logo – all which Bergzeit stands for and represents: the mountains. In our new logo the mountains are framed by a hexagon, a basic form of nature (think only of basal columns or honeycombs). Love for the mountains, outdoors and all things pertaining to nature – are the essence of Bergzeit. This is seen on the logo.
Green – Black – Red: Bergzeit-colours
Bergzeit has also expanded its color palette: In the up-coming future, we will be focusing on an exciting vision system of green and black.
Responsive Design – Bergzeit Take Away!
Watch out! Exciting changes see our Bergzeit-Online Shop and the Bergzeit Journal go mobile. User -friendly for all your portable devices such as Tablets, IPads and of course mobile phones.
Easier to find: navigation and search
We have redesigned the navigation area of our shop. Two elements help in the search:
- Prominent search field at the top – this is the fastest way to find the product you are looking for.
- Navigation by gender – In the future, you may search directly for women’s, men’s or children’s apparel and footwear. Those that search, find – and now it’s even faster!
- Sporting Activity – by introducing a theme for all your favorite sporting activities you can now quickly find what interests you.
New Shopping Basket: With our revised checkout you always have your order in sight – Easier, faster, clearer!
Journal – improved overview, better reading experience
In the future, your Journal reading experience will have the following entry options on the Journal Homepage:
- Categories: You’ll still be able to read up on Adventure, Tips & Tricks, Product Reviews, Know-How, etc.
- Sporting Activity: In addition, you’ll be able to find the most current articles about your favourite sports in the navigation.
- Tags: On particular topics we have compiled collections, so-called tags. Here, for example, all hiking shoe reviews, Trip Reports, or articles on care instructions can be found.
In addition, you’ll also be able to conveniently read all those fascinating Journal articles on your mobile devices!