The most difficult mountain race gave this shoe its name: T2 Kinabalu. Scott put everything what a runner needs for a race on Mt. Kinabalu in Malaysia in this shoe. The lightweight upper is breathable and durable. The midsole protects the foot from rough impacts, and the drainage system drains water efficiently out of the shoe when it rains.
- 11 mm Drop (Height difference between heel/ front), Heel 29 mm, Front 18 mm
- eRide® Technology, Rocker Form (pulled up heel and toe of the sole) make unrolling easier and make for a secure step
- Drainage System: Channels in the shoes drain water so it also stays light in the rain
- Wet Traction Rubber: Light & abrasion-resistant rubber mix with very good grip on wet surfaces
- AeroFoam, a special cushioning foam that's light and durable
- Push-Through Plate: Protects the front and middle foot on rough trails
- Lace Bungee: Small rubber band to stores the laces safely away
- Scott Insole Concept, comes with two insoles. Racing Insole: light & breathable and Training Insole: Cushioning and comfort
Last: Women | Category: L | Weight: 520 g (Pair, US 7) | Upper: Polyester, Polyamide | Lining: Polyester | Sole: Rubber | Colour: green-red
Sizing: Are in our opinion one size smaller as the standard in our sizing table.